We seek to reduce health care disparity. Join our team!
Spring Branch Community Health Center is a growing, fast-paced Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) working on reducing health care disparity within the Greater Houston Area. Be part of a vibrant primary care team creating healthy communities, one patient at a time. You'll have the chance to improve your skills across multiple specialties while working along with experienced healthcare professionals.
The organization has multiple locations delivering patient-centered care across the following specialties: pediatrics, family medicine, internal medicine, women's health, dental care, behavioral health, and nutrition services amongst other programs with our partners throughout the Houston area.
- New employees accrue up to 3 weeks of PTO per year
- 10 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- SBCHC contributes 80% of the employee premium and 60% to the dependent premium for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Basic Life/AD&D 100% paid by the employer
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan – employer matches up to 5%
- Multiple near- and far-west side Houston locations
We value your support
We appreciate the invaluable support from our donors and volunteers. With your help, we are able to continue providing the best possible healthcare to our patients.
Join our mailing list
Stay connected by signing up for our Mailing List via email. Receive the latest info, news, and updates from Spring Branch Community Health Center.